I LOVE LISTS
- Some back -to-school dinners for you, from me via TheKitchn
- When I worked in a photolab, I loved seeing people’s burning man photos
- The art of nature.
- Some tips to jazz up your resume.
- Why it’s so hard for people to date offline.
- I didn’t realize this was a problem at IKEA.
- I can’t believe this is a train station.
- A bunch of photos of Freddie Mercury in the 1970s.
- Doodling at work can make you more productive
- I cannot imagine what plant based shrimp tastes like.
- How to get the most out of a parent teacher conference.
- Another reason to go to Tokyo.
- I quite like these glitched-out paintings.
- I had no idea about the high-rise graveyards of Hong Kong.
- Very first products of famous brands.
- The world’s largest Starbucks is about to open soon. This is 2019.
- How to kill it at Karaoke- Two Words: Weird Al
- Another way to use your phone- take all the apps off the home screen.
- For the watercolor lover in your life.
- Food for thought: Intimacy & the Internet
- How to live a meaningful life.
Want to get your head in the game? Take some bullet journal classes on Skillshare!
Here’s 2 months FREE Premium membership to Skillshare. My creative practice has improved greatly since I started taking classes several years ago! You can see more on @thehandwritingclub